Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy Month!

Today I'm looking forward to a busy dulcimer month. Right now I don't know whether I am going to a dulcimer festival this weekend or not! Here is a list of what I know I will be doing.

July 3 - I am going to do a concert and teach classes at the Pickin' Porch at Mike Clemmer's dulcimer shop in Townsend, Tennessee. If you would like to take classes, please contact the shop. I will have the schedule posted here soon.

July 16 - I will be doing a few songs to open up the concert at the Summer Strumin' with Joe Collins event at Unicoi State Park.

July 18-23 - I will be at Western Carolina University Dulcimer Week in Cullowhee, North Carolina.

July 31 - I will be doing a solo concert at Unicoi State Park as part of the weekend-long Folk Life Traditions festival. It will be from 11:00 to 12:00.

Hope to see you some place down the road!

-Nathaniel

No comments: